SALTROCK Minecraft Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SALTROCK is a PVP/Faction/RPG server for Minecraft. The server has no whitelist so feel free to join! Enjoy!

5 posters

A Good Building for The Orginal Map!!!!!

yarethcervantes
    yarethcervantes
    Wood Cutter
    Wood Cutter

Diamonds : 4527

A Good Building for The Orginal Map!!!!! Empty A Good Building for The Orginal Map!!!!!

Post by yarethcervantes Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:36 am

Well this Is It A New Blinding for The Real Map Made By me and Giovannni1998. Well It Is A HOTEL And So Far We Have To Fix One Thing About It... Space! We Already Had To Make It Bigger Because, well it is Properly Guarded And Has 3 Floors Per Each Apartment.Well Its A Huge Hint i was Wondering If Me And Gio can Make a New on In The Real Map when Its Back On
    MilkCarton
    MilkCarton
    Admin

Diamonds : 4540

A Good Building for The Orginal Map!!!!! Empty Re: A Good Building for The Orginal Map!!!!!

Post by MilkCarton Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:12 am

Like I've said with a lot of people, you can build whatever you want as long as you get the materials. We wont give creative mode for obvious griefing risks. Other than that, it sounds really cool Very Happy
    yarethcervantes
    yarethcervantes
    Wood Cutter
    Wood Cutter

A Good Building for The Orginal Map!!!!! Empty Re: A Good Building for The Orginal Map!!!!!

Post by yarethcervantes Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:34 pm

You Ginger! And I Want That Moderation Degree In The Uos And Plus Tomorrow See Mine In The Map
    Kyokii
    Wood Cutter
    Wood Cutter

Diamonds : 4487

Post by Kyokii Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:38 pm

The building was griefed, as well as a piece of gio's pikachu, I haven't tried repairs because I don't know how you guys put it together. mI'll help tomorrow when everyone is on. I'm not sure when it happened but I'm sure it was about 3-4 hours ago from this post since there was no one on when I was

Edit: I fixed the floor since that was pretty obvious as to what to do.

I also noticed my template wasn't messed with (though there was a face of obsidian beside it and my circle inside was dug at a little)
    So I want to say whoever did it had no creative mode permissions and used fire on the hotel. they also changed wordings in signs and such.

Last edited by Kyokii on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
    giovannni1998
    giovannni1998
    Wood Cutter
    Wood Cutter

Diamonds : 4544

Post by giovannni1998 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:50 pm

if you make a warp and a protected area far away i cam make pixel art
    who doesnt like it?
    MilkBottle
    MilkBottle
    Admin

Diamonds : 4568

Post by MilkBottle Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:46 pm

If I believe right, the server current has no mods or admin abilities other than what the owner has, still waiting on the plugin updates it seems :/

The hotel is a good idea for new players that come on the server, somewhere to hide out if they spawn at night. See if you can make a nice business out of it Smile
    giovannni1998
    giovannni1998
    Wood Cutter
    Wood Cutter

Diamonds : 4544

Post by giovannni1998 Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:32 am

and the art?
    yarethcervantes
    yarethcervantes
    Wood Cutter
    Wood Cutter

Post by yarethcervantes Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:47 pm

See Milk Knows What Im Talking About But Then Instead Of Paying they Can Be In Debt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:10 am