SALTROCK Minecraft Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SALTROCK is a PVP/Faction/RPG server for Minecraft. The server has no whitelist so feel free to join! Enjoy!

4 posters

That thing I've been doing, check it out

Kyokii
    Wood Cutter
    Wood Cutter

Diamonds : 4488

That thing I've been doing, check it out Empty That thing I've been doing, check it out

Post by Kyokii Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:26 pm

I've been working pretty hard on this, and while it is hollow now I plan for mazes, levels, and an arena in that tower I've been building.
    I want to see this bugger in the main map if possible. I want it to be a mob arena/labyrinth. Not to replace the main one already on, this will have lesser prizes, maybe an admission fee or something.
    But, as per my own greedy self, it would also mark my lovely home in the upper levels.
    Ah, the prizes will be all the spoils of the arena's end, and another for completing the challenge (if you went alone, this'll keep it fair)
    Here's the innder layout from ground down:
    First level, preparation room, connects to upper and lower reaches.
    Level 2 will be a simulated outside with fake trees, some mobs, and a bit of a skirmish going on.
    Level two will be an underwater level, get to the ring below to survive
    Level 3 is the furnace. lava, precarious steps and danger awaits
    Level 4 - the dark labyrinth populated by skellies and zombies
    Level 5 - The arena, last man standing wins. There will be mobs in addition to fighting your teammates.
    Level 6 - Exit and prize.

I want to add more levels, buuuut that can come later.
    It's just south of the hotel, Northeast of the temp. map's spawn.

Behoooold my Phyrexian Tower.
    https://2img.net/h/i88.photobucket.com/albums/k169/shadow00746/2012-03-06_201848.png
    https://2img.net/h/i88.photobucket.com/albums/k169/shadow00746/2012-03-06_201819.png
    https://2img.net/h/i88.photobucket.com/albums/k169/shadow00746/2012-03-06_201756.png

yarethcervantes
    yarethcervantes
    Wood Cutter
    Wood Cutter

Diamonds : 4528

That thing I've been doing, check it out Empty Re: That thing I've been doing, check it out

Post by yarethcervantes Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:52 pm

/)^.^/) The 1st One Has Somewhat Of Me /)^.^/)
    MilkCarton
    MilkCarton
    Admin

Diamonds : 4541

That thing I've been doing, check it out Empty Re: That thing I've been doing, check it out

Post by MilkCarton Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:58 pm

That looks awesome o.o I would really like to see that in the main map, however I would not be able to give you gamemode :/
    giovannni1998
    giovannni1998
    Wood Cutter
    Wood Cutter

Diamonds : 4545

Post by giovannni1998 Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:37 pm

looks nice!

and what texture pack do you have
    Kyokii
    Wood Cutter
    Wood Cutter

Post by Kyokii Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Nooot too sure what you mean by game mode there.

And it's a texturepack I put dogether, blocks that I liked and thought worked well with each other from different packs.
    giovannni1998
    giovannni1998
    Wood Cutter
    Wood Cutter

Diamonds : 4545

Post by giovannni1998 Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:48 am

can u post it so i can use it to?
    Kyokii
    Wood Cutter
    Wood Cutter

Post by Kyokii Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:45 am

giovannni1998 wrote:can u post it so i can use it to?
    Alrighty. I need to update it because of the 1.2, but I'll post what I have now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ra194m61azkp3rl
    MilkCarton
    MilkCarton
    Admin

Diamonds : 4541

Post by MilkCarton Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:56 am

Kyokii wrote:Nooot too sure what you mean by game mode there.

And it's a texturepack I put dogether, blocks that I liked and thought worked well with each other from different packs.

By gamemode I mean creative mode.
    Kyokii
    Wood Cutter
    Wood Cutter

Post by Kyokii Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:09 am

MilkCarton wrote:
    Kyokii wrote:Nooot too sure what you mean by game mode there.

By gamemode I mean creative mode.
    Oh, well when I finish the initial part here on the temp, I can work on it in survival just fine. It's my building, I'm just doing the more.... impossible? parts of the structure like the obsidian, the tower itself, digging out the innareds, and making the furnace area which requires lava.
    So I'd be fine having it on the main map and losing creative. Just makes it into a slightly more meaningful investment to design new areas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:07 pm